Dr. Michael Ehrlich at TEDxNJIT
Is Your “Million Dollar Idea” a Viable Business Concept? – With over 25 years experience as an angel investor and currently working as a professor at NJIT, Ehrlich shares the system he has developed to evaluate the 1000’s of funding proposals he has seen.
If you do not start with a viable business concept, then you will never be able to develop a successful business.
Photo by Romer Medina
- Ehsan Bayat: Entrepreneur and Humanitarian Leader (creative-curbs-inc.com)
- NJIT physicist helps NASA solve a mystery: What happened to Telstar 1? (nj.com)
- Altenkirch says UAH faces challenges as he takes over as 6th president (al.com)
- Newark college freshman institute encourages skill (not dream) chasing (nj.com)
- Excellent News : Ehrlich Says We Won’t Starve Until The 1980s (stevengoddard.wordpress.com)
- Trends in College Funding Shortchange State Schools (njspotlight.com)
- Why Mobile, Gamification and Special Needs Are Made for Each Other (techcommgeekmom.com)
- 2011 Hofstra Volleyball Schedule Released (volleyballvoices.com)
- Gonzalez powers Rox past Pittsfield (enterprisenews.com)
- Hurrah! The ID/TC Education Resources Page has been updated on Techcommgeekmom.com! (techcommgeekmom.com)