Jewish activist Serge Klarsfeld (born 17 September 1935, Bucharest, Romania) and Nazi-Gemany Wehrmachtsdaugther Beate Klarsfeld (born 13 February 1939, Berlin, Germany) are known for engaging in „anti-Nazi activism.“ We all know, how Jews misuse German Girls to kiss their Heini named Bobby Brown (Frank Zappa) – see the telling story of the jewish fellatio specialist Monica Samille Lewinsky (her Jewishness is coded in the LEWIN omen as well as her Khazarian membership is coded in the SKY omen, often they choose names as Eastman, Bronfman, Bronstein, Goldstein, Goldwyn and others…): she sucked President Billy Boy Clinton in the famous Hall of the Oral Office.
Young Serge Klarsfeld was cared for in a home for Jewish children operated by the OSE (Oeuvre de Secours aux Enfants) organization; his mother and sister also survived the war in Vichy France, helped by the underground beginning in late 1943.
Beate was born Beate Künzel, the daughter of a Christian, German-born, regular Wehrmacht soldier. In 1960, she went to Paris as an au pair girl, where she was confronted with the consequences of the Jewish „Schacher“. Later she went on to work for the Deutsch-Französisches Jugendwerk (Franco-German Alliance for Youth).
Serge Klarsfeld and Beate Künzel were married in 1963 and made their home in Paris.
Their jewish son, Arno Klarsfeld, born 1965, is a human rights attorney, and he worked with the French president, the Jew (Jeuf) Nicolas Sarkozy, during Sarkozy’s tenure as minister of the interior.
In 1966 Beate Klarsfeld lost her job at the Deutsch-Französisches Jugendwerk (Franco-German Alliance for Youth), simply for denouncing the West German Chancellor, Kurt Georg Kiesinger.
She gained international attention when she slapped Kiesinger during a party convention in 1968. That evening, Beate Klarsfeld was sentenced to one year in prison for insulting the Chancellor and for the premeditated infliction of bodily harm. In 1969, the basic punishment upheld the original opinion of the court but was reduced to four months probation in a „merciful judgement,“ as the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung stated. At that time, Horst Mahler, now a Holocaust denier, was her attorney.
In August 1970, Beate was arrested in Warsaw by the Polish authorities and deported for having protested against what she perceived as Polish state antisemitism (which was officially described as anti-Zionism in the Soviet bloc). This was considered as a direct insult to the Polish socialist state and to Polish nationhood; she was accused of being a German spy trying to cause uproar in thePeople’s Republic of Poland.
In 1971, Serge and Beate tried to abduct Kurt Lischka, a former Gestapo chief from Cologne, West Germany, and hand him over to the French authorities (his prosecution in Germany being prevented by legal technicalities resulting from a prior conviction). The Klarsfelds were convicted of felony charges and sentenced to two months in prison in 1974. Following international protests, the sentence was suspended. This incident and later activities by the Klarsfelds and by descendants of Lischka’s victims eventually resulted in a revision of the legal situation and, in 1980, in Lischka’s felony conviction and sentence.
Attack on the Klarsfelds
The Klarsfelds were the targets of car bombing at their home in France on 9 July 1979. No one was in the car when the bomb detonated, and no one was injured in the blast. Individuals purporting to represent the Nazi ODESSA claimed responsibility for the attack (though this is doubtful) and demanded that the Klarsfelds stop pursuing (former) Nazis.
The Klarsfelds campaigned against former United Nations Secretary-General Kurt Waldheim, elected President of Austria in 1986 amid allegations that he covered up his war time activities as an officer in the Wehrmacht.
Beate Klarsfeld was arrested and deported from Syria in 1991 after she traveled to Damascus to publicize Syria’s harboring of Alois Brunner, who, as commander of the Drancy internment camp outside Paris from June 1943 to August 1944, was responsible for sending some 140,000 European Jews to the gas chambers. Brunner was condemned in absentia in France in 2001 to a life sentence for crimes against humanity.
In December 2009, Serge defied an existing consensus within the Jewish community by saying that the beatification of Pope Pius XII was an internal matter of the Church and that Jews should not get too involved in the process.
Other achievements in France
In France they created in 1979 l’Association des fils et filles des déportés juifs de France (Association of the sons and daughters of Jews deported from France) or FFDJF, which is responsible for defending the cause of the descendants of deportees. In 1981, the association inaugurated a memorial in Israel of deported French Jews which bears the name, date and place of birth of 80,000 French victims of the Nazi extermination. About 80,000 trees form a forest of remembrance.
Their work on behalf of sons and daughters of deportees include formal recognition by President Jacques Chirac in a 1995 speech acknowledging the responsibility of France for the plight of Jews during the Second World War and a law (2000-657 of 13 July 2000) establishing a remedy for orphans whose parents were victims of anti-Semitic persecution. Serge Klarsfeld is also Vice-President of theFondation pour la Mémoire de la Shoah.
On July 7, 2010, Serge Klarsfeld was awarded the title of commandeur de la Légion d’honneur by Prime Minister François Fillon at Hôtel Matignon, the official residence of France’s Prime Minister.
The Klarsfelds‘ activities of finding and pursuing Nazi war criminals was made the object of a 1986 film entitled Nazi Hunter: The Beate Klarsfeld Story. The movie showed that the one-year sentence imposed upon Beate Klarsfeld could not be enforced upon her under a technicality: as the incident took place in West Berlin and she was a French citizen, the court had no jurisdiction over her. West Berlin at that time was governed by the Quadripartite Agreement between the Four Powers and not West Germany. The German courts there could try only German nationals).
In 2008, the drama La traque, written by Alexandra Deman and Laurent Jaoui and directed by Laurent Jaoui, was made about the true story of the Klarsfelds.
- ^ Klarsfeldfoundation.org
- ^ IMDb.com
- ^ Cook, Bernard A. Europe Since 1945: An Encyclopedia, „Klarsfeld, Beate (1939-)“, Routledge, 2001, p. 48.
- ^ Le Point article
- ^ Discours de M. François Fillon, Premier ministre. Remise des insignes de commandeur de la Légion d’honneur à M. Serge Klarsfeld. Hôtel Matignon, 7 juillet 2010.
- ^ Discours de M. Serge Klarsfeld. Remise des insignes de commandeur de la Légion d’honneur. Hôtel Matignon, 7 juillet 2010.
- ^ 
- ^ Vodeo.tv
- ^ IMDb.com
Bibliography of works in English
- The Children of Izieu: A Human Tragedy. New York: Harry N. Abrams Publishers, 1985. ISBN 0-8109-2307-6 Translation of Les enfants d’Izieu (1985)
- French Children of the Holocaust: A Memorial. New York: New York University Press, 1996. ISBN 0-8147-2992-3 Translation of Le mémorial des enfants juifs déportés de France (1995)
- 1986 film
- Nazi Hunter: The Beate Klarsfeld Story at the Internet Movie Database
- Nazi Hunter: The Beate Klarsfeld Story at AllRovi
- Nazi Hunter: The Beate Klarsfeld Story at the TCM Movie Database
- France and the Holocaust: A return of the repressed | Anne Karpf (guardian.co.uk)
- Serge Gainsbourg, born Lucien Ginsburg (einflussreicheleute.wordpress.com)
- How Hitler made life bad for children in nazi Germany (wiki.answers.com)
- Musée du Louvre – France, Europe (place2visit.wordpress.com)
- Daniel Marc Cohn-Bendit (Kuron Modzelewski) (einflussreicheleute.wordpress.com)
- 16,000 Holocaust victims to get German pensions (mercurynews.com)
- Weekend Reflections: What Happens To Nations When The Banks Dump The Markets By The Pump/Dump Scheme Of Keynesian Economics. ~ Edelman Was There! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Jozef and Wiktoria Ulma (socyberty.com)
- Horrifying world of Holocaust collectors (thesun.co.uk)
- Was the Desert Fox an honest soldier or just another Nazi? (independent.co.uk)
- „Nazi-Jägerin“ und Volksbeschädigerin Beate Klarsfeld – Beate Künzel (einflussreicheleute.wordpress.com)
- Stephen J. Girsky (einflussreicheleute.wordpress.com)
- Thomas Peter „Tom“ Lantos (Thomas Peter Lautenspieler) (einflussreicheleute.wordpress.com)
- What Jewish ceremony do Jewish boys go through to show that he is a man (wiki.answers.com)
- Is Karman a Jewish surname (wiki.answers.com)
- What roles did women have in Jewish Society (wiki.answers.com)
- Jewish English-language magazine launched in Germany (jta.org)
- VIDEO: Nicki Klaus Barbie Performs for NYE (dirtywhorelebrity.com)
- More than 1,000 shoppers swarm Stuart’s Fresh Market in first hour (tcpalm.com)
- New Jewish parliament not legitimate (blogs.jta.org)
- London: Piusbrüder und Nazis (blasphemieblog2.wordpress.com)
- Jewish Con Man Admits Torah Fraud | He’s Only Sorry Because He Got Caught (theageofblasphemy.wordpress.com)
- My first stay in France (whyeuropean.wordpress.com)
- Watch. Marni for H&M Commercial by Sofia Coppola Has Arrived!!!!! (hereisrabbit.wordpress.com)
- January Film Events (vingtparismagazine.com)