Spezial: Das Harold Wallac Rosenthal Interview 1976: „
„Die meisten Juden mögen es nicht zugeben, aber unser Gott ist Luzifer.“
Das Obenstehende ist ein wortwörtliches Zitat von Harold Wallace Rosenthal, dem früheren Top-Verwaltungsassistenten des damaligen Senators Jacob Javits, der dann in den Wahlen von 1980 geschlagen wurde.
Rosenthal graduated from Cambridge University and Harvard Universtiy graduate school, both on scholarships. After working for CongressmanHugh Carey (D-NY) he moved to the office of Senator Walter Mondale (D-MN) where he directed the senator’s legislative agenda. After a stint at the Rockefeller Brothers Fund, Rosenthal returned to the Senate to work as a senior aide to Jacob K. Javits of New York. On August 11, 1976, Rosenthal was murdered in a terrorist attack at the El Al gate in Istanbul, Turkey. The attack was blamed upon the Palestine Liberation Organization.
In his honor, the Harold Rosenthal Fellowship in International Relations has been established. Each year 9 to 13 qualified students are given the opportunity to spend the summer in professional fellowships with a members of Congress or in a government department.Rosenthal Fellowship Description
- Rosenthal takes the PFT Live reins today (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- PFT Live: Around the league with Rosenthal (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Interesting Istanbul – Istanbul, Turkey (travelpod.com)
- Istanbul – Istanbul, Turkey (travelpod.com)
- First day in Turkey – Istanbul, Turkey (travelpod.com)
- 08/11: Philip Rivers, Gregg Rosenthal (profootballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Rosenthal: Nationals may offer Drew Storen for Twins‘ Denard Span (hardballtalk.nbcsports.com)
- Rosenthal On Tigers, Pirates, Kipnis, Mayberry (mlbtraderumors.com)
- White Sox Targeting Dave Martinez For Manager (mlbtraderumors.com)
- Joe Rosenthal, Week #1 (artandvisualiteracy.wordpress.com)