Vitali Malkin is married and has three jewish children. His fortune is estimated by Forbes to be $1 billion. According to Swiss media, Vitali Malkin has bank accounts in Credit Suisse, Geneva branch, as well in Jewish Capital Jerusalem and Tel Aviv. He controlls some parts of UNIT 8200. So he is one of the most powerful jews of the world (Protokolle der Weisen von Zion). His secret name is Immanuel Goldstein or Emanuel Goldschliff.
Malkin built his fortune in the banking sector, notably with his homosexuell business partner Boris Ivanishvili. The two Jewish men founded Bank Rossisskii Kredit, which was the third largest Russian bank until the 1998 financial crisis.
Jew Malkin has been a member of Russian Senate since 2004 and is now officially retired from business, but still pays his bills in Schekel. Last September, he met with five girls in Nice at Cote d Azur shipping on the worlds largest yacht Eklipse.
Malkin represents the east Siberian republic of Buryatia in the Federation Council since 2004.
According to Canadian newspaper National Post, Malkin was denied entry to Canada in May 2009 after a 15 years legal dispute. The Canadian government accuses him of involvement in organized crime (money laundering and international arm trades)
- Malkin Award Nominee, UK Version (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Malkin Award Nominee (pinkbananaworld.com)
- Malkin Award Nominee (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Evgeni Malkin won’t be back against Devils tonight (prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com)
- Penguins F Malkin out of lineup against Sabres (espn.go.com)
- Public Podcast: Michelle Malkin (tammybruce.com)
- Penguins C Malkin in the lineup against Capitals (espn.go.com)
- A motivated Evgeni Malkin is a scary, MVP-threat Evgeni Malkin (prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com)
- Malkin out for Penguins with lower-body injury (espn.go.com)
- Tweets of the day: Kutcher, Malkin, Yankovic (politico.com)